PLEASE READ PRINT AND SIGN THIS DOCUMENT
I, ___________________________________________, have of my own will, applied to represent the state/county/region of ______________________________ in the Ms Wealthy You Program , __Jr. Princess __Princess __Pre-Teen __ Jr. Teen __ Teen __Miss division (as determined by my age as of January 1, 2016). Each delegate must be a naturally born, genetic female.
BY INITIALING THE FOLLOWING POINTS, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND MY OBLIGATIONS AND THE RULES OF THIS AGREEMENT Contestant (age 18 or older) or Parent/Guardian MUST initial and sign below._____________________________________________________________
- I understand that my state/national pageant is independently produced by the state/national pageant director and that Ms. Wealthy U Program, Inc. (kreativeimagess)and the Director is in no way responsible for fees paid/sent to the state director, or prizes, awards and gifts promised by the state director. _______
- I understand that if for whatever reason I am unable to compete at the Pageant for any reason, that I will return the state crown, sash and prizes in the condition in which it was received. I understand that if the crown, sash and or prizes are not available to be returned in the condition in which it was received, I agree to pay all replacement costs within 10 business days. ____________
- I understand that all fees paid to International Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc. are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, pageant admission tickets, guest meal fees and any other fees paid to Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc. by anyone including, but not limited to, contestants, sponsors and advertisers. ____________
- In accepting a state/county/region/city title, I understand that I must get written permission prior to participating in any pageants. I agree that I will not participate in any other pageants and/or programs which will inhibit my ability to participate at the 2016 MWU Finals complete my reign and return to crown my successor if applicable OR any other national/international level pageants whatsoever before the 2016 MSU Finals. I understand that I will not advance as a finalist in the MSU Competition should I compete in any other national/international level competitions between January 1, 2016 and the 2016 International Finals, JUNE 18, 2016. I further agree that at no time shall I wear or be photographed in any crown that is not designated as the official crown of the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc.with my Miss title sash. Likewise, I agree that at no time shall I wear or be photographed in any sash that is not designated as the official sash of the International Junior Miss Scholarship Program, Inc. with my Miss Crown. ____________
- I understand that I may not alter my sash in any way including but not limited to adding rhinestone banding or my name to the back of the sash unless added by the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Office. I understand that if this rule is broken, I must replace my sash at my own expense. __________
- I understand that I am responsible for selling/purchasing one full-page ad for the Program book within 90 days of being awarded the state/regional title. I understand that the ad fee must be paid in full before I/my child is able to compete in the Ms. Wealthy You Program, competition and/or awarded an international title.
- I understand Delegates cannot be pregnant.
- I understand that the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc. may change the date and/or location of the State/International Competitions as deemed necessary. _________
- I agree to forever hold the ,Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc., its directors, employees, volunteers and staff members harmless of any and all claims and damages or liabilities due to theft, accident, loss or injury during or resulting from my child/my participation in the 2016 International Finals or any International Junior Miss Preliminary/State/Regional Program or activity/event. _________
- I give permission to the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc. & Kreative Images to forever use my/the entrant’s photographs, speeches, testimonials, videos, etc. for publicity purposes and future material without compensation. ___________
- I understand that investment packages are determined by the number of participants. Each contestant must raise or donate a minimum of $50 to the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Fund on the National/International Level and $50 on the state level. ________________
- I understand that should I win at the state level, I will receive the amount of $25 per person that compete in my division up to $2500. I further understand that I will receive 50% of my earnings upon winning my state title and the remaining balance upon successful completion of my reign. Successful completion of my reign is defined as attending the 2016 MWU Finals, making appearances with my state pageant, not competing in any national/pageants before the 2016 MWU Finals, not competing in any other pageants without permission and returning to crown my successor at next year’s state pageant, staying the entire duration of the pageant and fully participating in the state pageant events. ___________
- I understand that all optional contest cash awards are based on a minimum of 5 contestants per division and the award may be reduced to no less than the single entry fee paid to enter the optional competition should less than 5 in the divisions participate. I also understand that Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc. is not responsible for any prizes or awards that are forfeited by sponsors. ________________
- I understand that there is a $35 charge for NSF Checks and that all unpaid NSF Checks will be reported to the County District Attorney’s Office. _____________________
As the parent (legal guardian) of the above named participant in the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc., I do hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations, directives and provisions for contestants as set forth by the Ms. Wealthy You Program, Inc. I represent and acknowledge that I have read this agreement regarding my obligations with respect to participation at the International Finals/State Program, non-refund of fees, the return of crowns and sashes, and conflict of interests.__________________________________________________________________
- English is the official language of the Pageant.
- Each delegate must be of good moral character having never committed a public act that is not consistent with the highest standards of moral integrity.
- She must not have appeared nude in print, film or live, or participated in any lewd or provocative public acts or behavior.
- How to Enter/ Entry Fee/ Payments:Each contestant is required to pay an entry fee to enter the pageant. The fee for the 2016 $250. and $25.00 registeration for all ages 7-27 years of age.
- Contestants may pay the entire fee themselves, or may seek sponsors to help defray the cost of competing. Contestants will have the opportunity to provide a list of sponsors to the office. Up to ten sponsors will be recognized in the pageant official program book at no additional charge. Payment may be made by certified check, money order, personal check or Pay Pal. Upon acceptance of a contestant’s application, each contestant is required to pay the balance of the entry fee no later than May 1 A contestant’s sash is ordered after an Application Fee of $ half is paid to MS WEALTHY YOU Pageant. The balance is due (00/00/2016) and this confirms her as a contestant for the pageant and her picture will be posted on our website.
- Entry Fee Includes:
- Entry into pageant
- Official sash
Entry Fee Does Not Include:
- State Crown
- Hotel Accommodations
- Travel Expenses
- Opening Number and Competition Wardrobe
- Program Book
- Program Book Advertisement
- Personal Expenses
- Talent Competition
- Pre-pageant luncheon
- All Meals
Deadlines: The fee deadline for the pageant is 00/00/2016 and all fees MUST be paid by this deadline. Fees include, but are not limited to, entry fees, advertisement fees, pre-ordered tickets and/ or program books and any other fees not mentioned here. All required paperwork; program book photo and ad copy must be received by the office no later than 06/, 2016.
All deadlines will be strictly adhered to. There will be no exceptions to deadlines under any circumstances. Contestants understand that failure to meet deadlines will result the judge’s panel being made aware of delinquency. Penalty to contestant’s score due to tardiness will be at the sole discretion of judge’s panel.
Refund Policy: Any and all fees paid to Kreative Imagess Ms Wealthy You Pageant are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. This includes any and all fees paid by the delegate or by anyone on behalf of the delegate.
Eligibility: To be eligible a delegate must meet the following criteria:
Ages 15-19 Miss Diamond Wealthy You
Ages 20-27 Ms Ruby Wealthy You
Perform a talent competition,Complete all the modules presented, attend orientation, on stage career goal fashion introduction bio, provide a monetary sponsorship according to the age category, model and furnish an evening gown of your choice, provide a photo, sell 6 tickets to the event and have an escort who will be responsible for wearing a Black tuxedo (suit) at the event.
Judges and Scoring Procedures:
Judges’ panel will be comprised of at least five qualified judges. This judge’s panel will evaluate all delegates in all divisions in all competitive areas.
Ms. Wealthy You Pageant has the sole authority and discretion to select the judges’ panel.
Ms Wealthy You Pageant will strive to select a judges’ panel that is well qualified and professionally and culturally diverse.
Judges’ names will not be released to delegates prior to the start of the pageant.
Judges are educated and informed of the Pageant judging procedures, expectations and processes prior to and upon arrival at the pageant.
Delegates are not permitted to converse with, approach or otherwise interact with any judges during the entire course of the pageant. Delegates violating this will risk disqualification. Judges are also instructed not to converse with, approach or otherwise interact with delegates during the entire course of the pageant, other than during scheduled competitive events.
All decisions of the judges are final.
All tabulating at the 2016pageant will be conducted by a Supreme Judge
Scoring point values vary based on the total weight of each competitive area.
All scoring point values are per competitive area, with a maximum potential total score for any delegate being 100 points total per judge.
The delegate in each division with the highest combined score will be named the national queen in that division.
Travel: Delegates are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
Photographer: All contestants must provide a photo for the official national program book to the national office. We will need a 300 DPI head shot. It must be emailed to: email@example.com
Attire: Delegates are responsible for their own competition and rehearsal/ special event attire before, during and after the pageant. Specific information on wardrobe requirements will be communicated by email and during orientation.
Conflict of Interest: Staff members or others affiliated with KIMWY Pageant in an official capacity are not permitted to compete in any KIMWY Pageant while such a relationship exists.
Pageant Tentativley scheduled June 18, 2016
Talent Performance Only Entry Fee is $150.00
Location: The National Black Theatre
2031-33 National Black Theatre Way
New York, NY 10035
Begin Application (click Here)http://kreativeimagess.com/applicationnew/
EMAIL THIS DOCUMENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org subject Rules